Tuesday 3 May 2016

Chillin' at Belmont




Have you ever had one of those days to just drive until the gas finish or tek a bus or taxi and come off when yuh run out of fare? Well I have, most of my road trips tend to start out this way as well. How many times have you driven through Westmoreland and passed Belmont and said "what a place nice een man." But how many of you, have actually stopped to breathe and smell the sea breeze out there?





  

 I tend to pass Belmont several times and not stop. Everytime I pass, I say next time I'm down this side. But, funnily enough, recently I stopped and I was pleasantly surprised. There is a crab shack that serves a variety of dishes and the residents are so friendly. I had to deny the lure of the water to dip my toes, but, don't be afraid to make the trek to Belmont Westmoreland or to take a dip. Remember guys, there are no lifeguards on deck so you swim at your own risk.



 Its a wonderful location for a family day out. Have fun!!! 




Don't forget to Like, Comment, Share and best of all Subscribe to get more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment