Sunday 8 May 2016

Loving, Appreciating & Respecting My Mama....

Today, most of the world joined hands in celebrating Mother's Day. You would have seen the Happy Mother's Day slogans all over social media, stores having sales etc. However, how many of us celebrate our moms outside of this day? That is the question. 










Whilst, its great having a day to celebrate our mothers, I personally, rarely celebrate it outside of wishing her a Happy Mother's Day. This in fact is not due to religious reasons, but, due to personal beliefs. My mom is my "Shero", she has been my guiding light, my northern star, my personal anchor in times of despair. She has made so many sacrifices for me and the only thing that she wanted in return was my continued happiness.



Being blessed with a mom like her, has been the best thing that ever happened to me. Everyday is Mother's Day in our household. She is not only my mom, but, she is my bestfriend, my ride or die chick, "mi chargie", best of all my SHERO. 



When it comes to our mothers and in some cases for the fathers who are also mothers, celebrate them  and their sacrifices everyday. I've got the best mom in the whole wide world.



#MotherDaughterMoments #CelebrateMoments #CelebrateMemories #CelebrateLife #IslandLife #IslandStory #IslandSoul #WeLiveWhereYouVacation


Don't forget to Like, Comment, Share and best of all Subscribe to get more updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment